Скачать | Top 100 Praise and Worship Contemporary Christian Gospel Music Songs of 2015 | Aidan Quinn
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

Are you happy? (162 views)

senior master
!

1 of 1 liked
+1
(1 week ago)
If you are, tell us why. If you're not, tell us why not. What would make you happy? If you don't want to tell us, just give us a didget!

contributor
!

4 of 4 liked
+4
(1 week ago)
I'm happy a lot of the time, but I would be more happy if I get the library job I applied for. I hate my restaurant job.

senior master
!

3 of 3 liked
+3
(1 week ago)
@schuyl Then I hope you get it. A job that you hate ruins your life.

master
!

1 of 1 liked
+1
(1 week ago)
@schuyl Good look. smiley

senior guru
!

1 of 1 liked
+1
(1 week ago)
YES

guru
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(4 days ago)
i'm not happy--but i'm old, so i see an end to it--and I've been bad off the rest of my life, i'm used to it,what's weird is having been poor and in pain most of my life, now I see other people b**ching about it--and I gotta laugh--WHY should I feel sorry for them? they've had it good-

-most of the people in the world are bad off all over the planet--I knew I was not alone.I felt sorry for them all.But if you thought you were the only poor f----- on the planet, NO YOU ARE NOT. STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF. EVERY ONE ELSE (except for the few)has had it bad and been in pain.everyone!! God knows this(if there is one)cuz its true.

guru
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(4 days ago)
I'm happy most of the time. I don't get angry very often and I enjoy the simple things in life. I like being happy the most ,because being upset is the worth it .

!

1 of 1 liked
+1
(2 days ago)
I think life is too short so enjoy its every movments....

!

1 of 1 liked
+1
(2 days ago)
so im feel always happy

senior master
!

no likes
(2 days ago)
@CBM786 Good advice! Good for you! It seems that some people can't be happy, no matter what they do.

!

1 of 1 liked
+1
(1 day ago)
@bondojoe you are absolutely right

FEEDBACK