4 of 4 liked
+4
(1 week ago)
Heee's back

!

5 of 5 liked
+5
(1 week ago)
Itā€™s really truly happening: Patrick Stewart has been cast in a new Star Trek series.
Stewart will reprise his iconic character, Jean-Luc Picard, for a CBS All Access series that ā€œwill tell the story of the next chapter of Picardā€™s life.ā€
Stewart himself just announced the news in a surprise appearance at the Las Vegas Star Trek Convention.
ā€œI will always be very proud to have been a part of Star Trek: The Next Generation, but when we wrapped that final movie in the spring of 2002, I truly felt my time with Star Trek had run its natural course,ā€ Stewart said. ā€œIt is, therefore, an unexpected but delightful surprise to find myself excited and invigorated to be returning to Jean-Luc Picard and to explore new dimensions within him. Seeking out new life for him, when I thought that life was over.ā€
twitter.com/SirPatStew/status/102584054521...

senior guru
!

no likes
(1 week ago)
@raymondb5 Great news!!! Thanks, I had no idea. Looking forward to see this new serie.

!

no likes
(1 week ago)

senior master
!

3 of 3 liked
+3
(1 week ago)
There have only been two Star Trek Captains. Kirk, and Picard.

!

3 of 3 liked
+3
(1 week ago)
Yes! Can't wait for it. Picard was the best captain hands down.

top expert
!

no likes
(1 week ago)
nr.1 Picard smiley nr.2 Janeway smiley nr.3 Kirk smiley nr.4 Sisko smiley nr.5 Archer , I still watch Startrek TNG and Voyager and yes even DS9 on TV. , have them all and put them on a harddisk hanging on a usb on the TV smiley . Together with all the Stargate shows , Battlestar shows , Falling skies shows and many more. Can't go to sleep with atleast a few eps. of some of the best syfy ever made. I can't wait on the return of Picard smiley Engageā€¦ Oh and Picard still see 3 lights I think smiley

expert
!

1 of 1 liked
+1
(1 week ago)
Fightin' words bondojoe! But I'll let it slide if we accept Sisko as a Star Trek captain of the Defiant (and DS-9), rather than the Enterprise. Aside from the coolness factor, he had Emissary swagger & fanboy love for Kirk ("Trials & Tribble-ations") smiley

For the love of Spock, please amend "Jon" to "Jean" smiley

top expert
!

no likes
(1 week ago)
@wolfeather11 yes calling the captain Jon is a bit irritating smiley

!

1 of 1 liked
+1
(1 week ago)
Well, here we go again. Once more we are reminded that there are no more good screenwriters in Hollywood. There's nobody left that can produce anything original -- it's all rehash and remake old shows, old movies, and old scripts. After the last Star Trek franchise turned out such a disaster, taking another chance on the Picard character must seem logical to a group of board room members somewhere. The remaining question is: Since they stupidly remade "Lost in Space" last year, where is the remake of "My Favorite Martian"?

top expert
!

no likes
(1 week ago)
@LesStrater The easy route, the constant reboot.

contributor
!

no likes
(1 week ago)
@LesStrater I actually enjoyed the lost in space reboot. Helped block out the disgraceful movie

!

no likes
(1 week ago)
Yes the movie o well I did not know he spelled like Jean I thought he spelled like Jon Bon Jovi not like the pants, but he does have a French name and speaks oxford English, but what do I know. My Favorite Martian was done in a movie Christopher Lloyd played you guessed it the martian.

!

no likes
(1 week ago)
@raymondb5 The original My Favorite Martian is available on YouTube. I just watched the very first 2 episodes to see if I remembered them.

!

no likes
(6 days ago)
I watched the reruns as a kid I do also remember a gem, My mother the car

FEEDBACK