Adam (2009) | A qualcuno piace Cracco | ХОРОШЕЕ КИНО
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

What does Freedom mean to you? (1414 views)

senior master
!

5 of 6 liked
+4
(2 weeks ago)
Do you support other's rights to disagree with YOUR opinions? Or do you think that you know best, that everyone should think like you do? Do you agree that " I may not like what you say, but I defend your right to say it? Because that is THE definition of freedom. Do you believe in Freedom, or do you believe that speech should be restricted? We aren't talking about screaming fire, in a crowded building. We are talking about TALKING. If we weren't free to disagree, slavery would still exist, women would still be relegated to kitchens, and Hitler would have ruled the world. And everyone would say the same thing...all of the time. Kind of like Washington, DC.

guru
!

4 of 5 liked
+3
(1 week ago)
@bondojoe See below my comment that we women don't want to lose the freedom that we have in the US.--and what we will do to keep it.

master
!

5 of 6 liked
+4
(1 week ago)
@clarachan1355 I totally agree with you, I'm not racist at all, I just don't agree with what Muslims want to do to other countries.

Here in Canada they want to bring their own laws, Sharia Law being one of them, which you already know about.

It's not only that, there have been many incidents related to terror here. I know they aren't all bad but they are not being screened in any way at all. It's taking your life in your hands walking down the Danforth... there was a recent news article about 12 people being shot, two of them dead, one child 10 years old and an 18 year old girl, many others seriously injured as well. This and another incident about a month ago took place way too close to my home.

This cannot continue. Immigration needs to stop. I don't give a damn if some don't like my ideas, they are mine and shared by the majority of the city of Toronto.

master
!

4 of 7 liked
+1
(1 week ago)
@TragicMouse🐭 Cowards out there who down vote, and that cannot admit the truth, well kiss my backside smiley smiley smiley

I won't be like other's here who demand an "investigation" to determine who down voted me, but I think I know who you are... smiley

senior master
!

3 of 3 liked
+3
(1 week ago)
@TragicMouse🐭 I voted you up...TWICE! LOL!

senior guru
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@bondojoe so did I,yesterday and now today HA HA who cares

senior guru
!

1 of 1 liked
+1
(1 week ago)
@1FRAC1 Tried today but they won't let me...Boogar's

senior master
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@1FRAC1 Enemies of Freedom!

senior master
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@TragicMouse🐭 We can all work together to make sure we are allowed to SHARE this news, here, and everywhere we go. It has been "suggested " to me that I would be better off not posting any more news articles opposing Muslims. If I am banned from here...you will know why. Thank you for speaking up!

master
!

3 of 3 liked
+3
(1 week ago)
@bondojoe Agreed, why should it be a problem posting your opinion.... other's seem to think it's their way or the highway.... stupid thinking.

senior master
!

3 of 3 liked
+3
(1 week ago)
@TragicMouse🐭 It's the same way in life now...run with the crowd, or get crucified. You're right ..it's stupid. That tells about the people that are making our lives difficult.

master
!

3 of 4 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@bondojoe The post I made above about the attacks in Toronto are documented facts, are they afraid of the truth?

senior master
!

3 of 3 liked
+3
(1 week ago)
@TragicMouse🐭 YES... they ARE afraid of the truth. Why else would they try to stop us from posting it?

guru
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@bondojoe That is the most ludicris thing I have ever heard. Muslims practice the Islamic religion. It is about a religion NOT a race, although the two can be synonymous to a degree, I bet you could post all the things you wanted about christian fanatics and crimes. I'm sorry but this BS double standard is a huge problem. If you have a news site, you post the news whatever form it comes in. It doesn't say POLITICALLY CORRECT NEWS I will post whatever news I find that is relevant and interesting. And you should Never be made to feel you shouldn't. Nobody is forcing anyone to READ anything, Censorship in any form is messed up!

senior master
!

1 of 1 liked
+1
(1 week ago)
@sunshinedaydreams You can't change a liberals mind. The truth doesn't matter to them. They coll themselves "progressives" now, as though changing their name makes them more intelligent. WE have to make sure that everyone that we know gets to the voting booths on election days, and beat them there. They own the media. WE need to organize voting parties, and rides. Get EVERYONE there!

guru
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@bondojoe no doubt! And it's not true, people can wake up. I did! And I know a ton a people who have as well. It's all in the way the topic is broached. If done, in an intelligent way, without bashing or assaulting people, but having real conversations. Have you heard of diamond and silk?

senior master
!

no likes
(1 week ago)
@sunshinedaydreams Yes...I've watched diamond and silk. Liberals HATE them...even though they are minorities! Thre's a lot of black people that have left the Democratic party, since Obama screwed them.

guru
!

4 of 4 liked
+4
(1 week ago)
@TragicMouse🐭 They are systematically immigrating to take over the world, I saw a video about this exact thing. They are smart and they know what they are doing. And the stupid democrats are playing right into their hands.

master
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@sunshinedaydreams Yes, totally agreed with you on this.

guru
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@TragicMouse🐭 Thing is, there is no debating it, it is right out of their OWN mouths. I have to post a link sometime for the video, if I can find it again. If you want to watch a real horror movie, this one is it.

master
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@sunshinedaydreams Yes! If you manage to find it, I love to see it please. Post here when/if you can. And thnx smiley

guru
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@TragicMouse🐭 I'll look for it later today smiley

guru
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@sunshinedaydreams And of course I am talking about radicals, not the entire population. Just so we are clear. smiley

admin
!

12 of 12 liked
+12
(2 weeks ago)
Now you have an illusion of freedom, nothing more. And slavery still exist in softer forms (you think it's freedom)...

senior master
!

4 of 4 liked
+4
(2 weeks ago)
@Dr.Evil I agree...but an illusion of freedom is still better than a certainty of being controlled. I understand that the word and meaning of slavery was replaced by the terms desire, and employee. Considering that logically, we shouldn't even exist, I'm relatively happy within my limited confines. I simply want EVERYONE to be able to express themselves. We can all decide whether or not that person's "logic" is agreeable , or coincides with our own. For example..I like your post!

!

5 of 5 liked
+5
(2 weeks ago)
We are slaves to debt.
There is no freedom, only the illusion of choice.

senior master
!

3 of 3 liked
+3
(2 weeks ago)
@badboybadger We ARE slaves to debt. But we can, to some extenet determine the AMOUNT of slavery we are willing to subject ourselves to, in order to get what we want. Freedom exists for me. It is the ability to do as I like, and speak as I like. It is not absolute, or complete, but it does exist.

!

4 of 5 liked
+3
(2 weeks ago)
having access to internet and reading and re-posting a bunch of one sided political news stories per day is true freedom.

senior master
!

3 of 3 liked
+3
(2 weeks ago)
@Spriggan That's true. No matter which side you are posting about.

master
!

5 of 10 liked
(2 weeks ago)
Interesting that you would post this. Is that because of the new rules made? So people can no longer post arbitrary racist sh*t? interesting how all the sudden of all people, you are posting something about freedom of speech...

senior master
!

5 of 7 liked
+3
(2 weeks ago)
@Craymoss Craymoss, when have I EVER been against freedom of speech? Just because I think what you say is dumb, I still think you have the right to say it. As a matter of fact, I will DEFEND your right. The moverators KNOW that I have NEVER complained about anything that ANYONE said.

master
!

6 of 9 liked
+3
(2 weeks ago)
@bondojoe ROFL!!!!! really? because the posts you posts don't lie. wow. you... just lol.........

senior master
!

5 of 7 liked
+3
(2 weeks ago)
@Craymoss You just LOVE shooting yourself in the foot, don't you?

master
!

4 of 8 liked
(2 weeks ago)
@bondojoe What's a matter dondo, thought you didn't have to talk to me anymore? Nope, i'm tellin it like it is. I always do smiley

senior guru
!

6 of 11 liked
+1
(2 weeks ago)
@Craymoss I HAD a chicken like you ONCE. Kept pecking and fighting causing stress to the flock.
He got dressed and made a delicious chicken noodle soup,and good sandwiches.

master
!

3 of 6 liked
(2 weeks ago)
@1FRAC1 Sounds like a threat to me..

!

6 of 7 liked
+5
(2 weeks ago)
@Craymoss Sounds like you hate freedom if you consider that a threat. America was a country of duels and fighting against Royalty and the Pope. Don't worry, I'm sure Islam will tolerate you when they outnumber you and your snowflake friends. Oh yeah, Thomas Jefferson had to ban Islam and CREATE OUR NAVY to fight it because of Muslims kidnapping people.

contributor
!

4 of 7 liked
+1
(2 weeks ago)
@1FRAC1 That seems pretty mean to say to someone.

I think you have misconstrued Craymoss and his intentions. For as long as I have been on here, Craymoss has always been a good person who does not tolerate racism. Anyone who does not tolerate racism or homophobia is a good person to me.

I hope you realize that Craymoss is the good guy in this conversation.

guru
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@vizluz You should see the horrible insulting MEAN things he says to everyone who doesn't think like him. There is no misconstruing him. You just haven't read enough of the mean vile things he writes.

senior guru
!

6 of 10 liked
+2
(2 weeks ago)
@Craymoss Do you have to KEEP gouging and complaining? How bout that in forum..Be glad your POV in the form you posted it in CHAT was addressed in the ADULT way it was and be thankful instead of insolent.Wipe your eye's and move on.

master
!

5 of 9 liked
+1
(2 weeks ago)
@1FRAC1 insolent? rofl!!!! yeah, defend your racist buddy.
hahaha

senior guru
!

6 of 10 liked
+2
(2 weeks ago)
@Craymoss islam is not race. Therefore not racist to wish them gone! A hateful vicious cult just like Westboro Baptist Church. They hate/hurt everything not them as well.
I call them a cult too..So if fair is fair..Get my point,yet.

master
!

3 of 5 liked
+1
(2 weeks ago)
@1FRAC1 I had no clue you had such views.

!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(2 weeks ago)
@Craymoss I'll use this opportunity to interject and ask, what IS the deal with the side chatbox? How does it work in terms of it always containing...ahem, certain kind of news stories? Do people just submit/drop news stories there or what? I don't get how that works. I'm still figuring this stie out. That chatbox feels like my workplace. I work an ER room. Where the TV is always set to one specific news station that riles up the geriatrics.

master
!

2 of 3 liked
+1
(2 weeks ago)
@Spriggan When news stories or added, it automatically shows in chat box. nofencesonline.com/news/upcoming

!

5 of 5 liked
+5
(2 weeks ago)
@PureVodka🍺 Ahhh ok. I understand now. It automatically gets added to chat. I always wondered. Truth be told, yeah, that ought to just stay off the chatbox. Thanks.

master
!

7 of 7 liked
+7
(2 weeks ago)
@Spriggan yeah, lols... I personally feel the newxs links shouldn't be there, clutters it up like crazy but meh.. they get linked into chjat after they are posted for quick refrence after posting. If you go to the actuall news sectiopn, you can get a clearer picture of our section and how it works. As Vodka posted, just click that link, and it'll take you there. Or, click the blue 'NEWS' Word in the section up above. Can post your own news too if you like. But yeah, its,... kinda a annoying, I know the news articles.. Takes up the whole box....

guru
!

6 of 6 liked
+6
(1 week ago)
@Craymoss I didmt see any new rules, Dr.Evil.nd I am not racist,I am anti-religious.I am anti-political and religion.I don't hate the RACE.the behavior and belief systems stink.--thats wyh what I am saying.

senior guru
!

2 of 4 liked
(2 weeks ago)
Do you agree that " I may not like what you say, but I defend your right to say it? Yes.
The OWNER should be kind to the live stock/property or the value goes down and $$'s are lost. Bad for business..

master
!

5 of 9 liked
+1
(2 weeks ago)
&, if it was addressed in the adult way, you think allot of people would still be here? ha.

senior guru
!

5 of 9 liked
+1
(2 weeks ago)
@Craymoss Do you have a persecution complex or are you just a spoiled brat? Forget your med's? What is your problem,so narcissistic and a control freak!

master
!

7 of 9 liked
+5
(2 weeks ago)
@1FRAC1 I don't like racism. N or do I care for people that hate on people simply for the sake of hate.
Go ahead and attack me. Shows your true colors. Many thanks, there!!

You will notice I never took personaL jabs but only kept it at the racist bs lvl that you all enjoy to spew out. so go ahead, go at me, its cool. I'm fine with it,., It cracks me up that when the chips get put out, you morons always gotta go and try to make it personal... Shows allot about the kine person you are. Racism has no place here or anywhere else for that matter. PERIOD. Hate is hate. You can play this Muslim is not a race sh*t all you like, but the fact is, your hating on a whole section of people for the simple fact that tyou don't like em or that some of them are f**ked up. Fact is, their not all messewd up but no, you racist asshats don't give a sh*t. So carry on and do your racist sh*t, its cool. We all see whos racist here. It spews out your poors. (why you think Evil has enacted new rules? Your welcome btw! Yes, that's because of me=) I've always had best in mind for this site, hence why Evil made me a Mod just months after I Joined. He knows my intentions, but don't like my mouth(hence the no mod status anymore, rofl!). Truth sucks but its the truth. So deal with it. It's not going anywhere. We all see you all for what you are. Racist asshats that go for personal attacks when they can't get anything else. Never fails. Trump lovers eh?!?! SMH smiley smiley

senior guru
!

5 of 10 liked
(2 weeks ago)
@Craymoss Go ahead and attack me,you say?you have been so nasty and mean to everybody that doesn't agree with you for some time now and this is the first time you have heard from me.. Shows your true colors!all of you have been attacking,calling names ETC..That's not a discussion at that point.Grow up baby boy.

senior guru
!

3 of 8 liked
(2 weeks ago)
@Craymoss What you call truth is nothing more than a emotional reaction to not getting YOUR way.
Ta Ta!

master
!

4 of 9 liked
(2 weeks ago)
@1FRAC1 smiley smiley smiley

master
!

8 of 10 liked
+6
(2 weeks ago)
@1FRAC1 Truth is truth. There's racist people here and that sh*ts not cool PEriod. You think I'm gonna let that sh*t float around? nah brah, f**k that. This has NOTHING to do with me man, nothing at all. You can try all you like to change the subject and everything but the fact is, this is about a bunch of racist children being upset that they can't continue to be themselves on here anymore. Simple as that. I called it out and get persecuted for it. Its cool. I go after those that deserve it. Racist people deserve it. I haven't attacked you have I? Nope, but you like be a racist idiot? Then yep, I gonna step up. Simple as that. You like act like Bondo and step into the same idiotic box as him and others then shoots man, you gonna get treated the same way, simple as that. Don't act like a racist and expect sympathy and some roses. My way? What way you think that is? lol... Just lol!! Name calling. If it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck. You admitted to it, bondo has admitted to it, the other guy has admitted to it,.... So um,... if the kettle is black as they say... I mean, cmon here.. Do try to get off your high horse.. You came out as a racist, you are just that, so your gonna get treated as such. Deal with it. smiley smiley

master
!

5 of 9 liked
+1
(2 weeks ago)
@Craymoss You or paranoid, who have you seen say all Muslims or bad, you will NOT find that type of sh*t in any of the news articles i post or in any of my comments. Like you said, Muslim is not a race.

master
!

7 of 9 liked
+5
(2 weeks ago)
@PureVodka🍺 But yet, you all act like they are. so stfu dude. You all act like they are and claim they are. so what?? What's your point??? Been through this with you plenty of times but go ahead and jump in vodka, I just hope your sober this time.. Its impossible when your not. No i'm not jabing at you PV, its the truth. your impossible when your tossed.

master
!

4 of 5 liked
+3
(2 weeks ago)
@Craymoss Tell me when " you " think i was last toasted (as in drunk)?

senior guru
!

3 of 7 liked
(2 weeks ago)
@Craymoss Ask your self where you went wrong in your reply to PV.
💥Did you show/were you:
Were you respectful?
💥Did you show patients AND tolerance?
No one is perfect,But we all have to work harder on this or live in hatred.

senior guru
!

2 of 6 liked
(2 weeks ago)
@PureVodka🍺 and how is this relevant to this forum post?
Freedom comes from understanding and patients AND tolerance to with and about each other~
Without these qualities in ANY conversation there is NO understanding. Thus no FREEDOM!

master
!

5 of 7 liked
+3
(2 weeks ago)
@1FRAC1 It also comes with freedom of persecution. There is no freedom without freedom of repercussions. you think you can walk up to someone and go f**k you b**ch and spit in their face and nothings gonna happen because, Freedom? lol... Freedom goes BOTH ways. Two way road. You can't say what you like and not have repercussions!! DUR!!

senior guru
!

3 of 7 liked
(2 weeks ago)
@Craymoss So you feel persecuted? Why?I have not seen any of these thing's here.
No one has done this to you.
Are you blind to what is going on in this world that you do not see the violence,throwing acid,machete's?and much more..I don't have time for this right now,I have to cook my husbands dinner.
I wish you would think about this,If you want to,we can talk tomoro.Got to go bye

master
!

6 of 9 liked
+3
(2 weeks ago)
@1FRAC1 Nice to put stuff in my text but okay, never said I was persecuted but way to change the subject. Fact is, ALL MUSLIMS AREN'T EVIL. DEAL WITH IT. Your bullsh*t hate against them is. Some muslims do messed up sh*t. SOME. As I have said in allot of previous posts, I get a HUGE Muslim family living RIGHT behind me. One of hte most happiest bunch of people I have ever heard/mett in my life,. We actually exchange fruit and veggies every harvest for the past couple years now. There's actually a pretty decent muslim community in Hawai'i. Get no issues here. Sucks some are goin off over the pond, but it's not like that here, Hawai'i. My point is, NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE ASSHOLES. So, why be a racist b**ch towards all Muslims?? Hmmmm???

My reply to PV is a basic one. If you knew the history of PV, you would completely understand and agree with my response but you don't know the history behind it all. He has attacked me multiple times in the past all while being tossed. I have tried having conversations with him in the past, all while he has admitted to being tossed. its impossible while PV is tossed to have a conversation with him. it really is.... While this may seem messed up to an outsider, its nothing but past experience I have had with the man. among other people as well. I do wish him well though. Nothing against the man, but alcohol is messed up sh*t.

guru
!

4 of 7 liked
+1
(1 week ago)
@Craymoss we dOn't WANT MUSLIMS LAWS IN THE us,no!!We don't want sharia smiley
Law here,no Muslim women's repression!!ISLAM HATES WOMEN.

--WE WOMEN DON'T WANT mUSLIMS HERE,UNDERMINING OUR RIGHTS smiley ,AND GIVING THE women horrible laws and treatment.I read all these experiences of white women in Muslim countries.they get sexually assaulted all the time--we don't want Muslims here making our country dangerous like England.-

-I am trying to put together a "NO SHARIA LAW IN THE USA.oRGANIZATION.I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE AS A POLITICAL PERSON, BUT i CAN GO TO CHURCHES AND cHRISTIAN WOMEN'S GROUPS,i AM NOT KIDDING. I will find a way to do it,.get help. smiley

its nothing personal, we don't want women haters and molesters here like in Muslim countries.AND Sharia enslaves women,illegally,in the USA.ITS ILLEGAL HERE.wE DON'T WANT WARRING iSLAM HERE,OR YOUR sHARIa LAW.so if you thought that Japanese repression was bad during WW2, you aint seen nothin yet.

The Japanese were harmless.not the Muslim men.I am being honest the rest of them won't be,they'll lie to you,and pretend to be "liberal"and they don't want their girls marrying Muslim men.

--but I'm telling you.that will happen any way.And if you think Muslims can move here,and act out like they do in Europe,ha ha.We are not like the English.Why do you think everyone is buying guns and ammo like Hell?--We don't put up with that terrorism like the Brits do.-

-You notice all that gun action in schools?sh*t.Its a bad sign of restless kids in a stressful world.We got enough problems like that,we don't need Muslims destroying women's rights here.Is that clear enough??-- smiley

senior master
!

3 of 3 liked
+3
(1 week ago)
@clarachan1355 Thank you clarachan1355 !

master
!

1 of 4 liked
(2 weeks ago)
@1FRAC1 and how is this relevant to this forum post?*
What you mean? smiley

guru
!

3 of 6 liked
(1 week ago)
@PureVodka🍺 --Me. go ahead, say it, i don't apologize for it.And I won't stop being that way,just cause we have cry-babies here, whining about"yer racist.yer racist!!"--we don't have to talk to them,or associate with them.And I don't apologize for my beliefs either.

master
!

1 of 2 liked
(1 week ago)
@clarachan1355 smiley

master
!

7 of 11 liked
+3
(2 weeks ago)
@Craymoss I agree with you in regards to racism should have NO place and HATE is HATE! I tried to address this matter in a forum post but got nowhere quick also nobody had an issue with racists + hateful comments being posted under movies/Shows infact they tried to justify it and use trolling instead of addressing the issue so basically it was supported. I don't know you or anyone else in this thread- I also don't bandwagon which is common on here.. but I think you're right on this topic. Also, where are these new rules? I would LOVE to read them smiley PW never tolerated such HATE and I hope something is done about it here as well. Everyone is entitled to believe or feel how they want but that doesn't give them the right to spew it on here. That's HATE speech not FOS! Even when it comes to sexual preference, there's a lot of hateful comments.. if I were homosexual, black, muslim etc I'd be extra offended but I am neither and STILL offended... that it is TOLERATED!

master
!

4 of 8 liked
(2 weeks ago)
@💫ᗩIOᑎᑌE🌻 To the ANON down voter... either state your opinion in text or I will go to the mod/admin and ask them to look through their logs to see who is abusing the down voting. You don't have to like or agree with what i type but don't be a coward and hide behind a DV - Thanks!

master
!

5 of 7 liked
+3
(2 weeks ago)
@💫ᗩIOᑎᑌE🌻 I can tell you exactly who it is, its either bondo or 1frac, the ones in this thread, who else. Their trolling the thread downvoting everything that's not in agreement with their racist values... lols.

master
!

4 of 6 liked
+2
(2 weeks ago)
@Craymoss I would say it's bondo as he did this in all my threads. Anyways I found the rules about the news section and left Dr Evil a wall post - so glad these new rules are there!
News/comments which promote or containing racism, sexism or bigotry (including a viewpoint in relation to those) are subject to removal, and users whom engage in posting such comments may be banned at the mods' discretion. Overly crude comments which add nothing to discussion are also subject to removal. These include inappropriate or inflammatory comments, personal attacks, etc.

over due and necessary!!

master
!

6 of 7 liked
+5
(2 weeks ago)
@💫ᗩIOᑎᑌE🌻 Your welcome! I believe that's because I was going off on one white supremacist in the chatbox last night. Self confessed the other day and was in chatbox promoting a white supremacist movie last night & I called him out on it. He try play it off like these asshats.. Eventually later that night, Evil put up these new rules..

senior guru
!

5 of 8 liked
+2
(2 weeks ago)
@💫ᗩIOᑎᑌE🌻 I agree and would like to know who is down voting consecutive post.You said I am kind ETC just yesterday and now a few minutes after craymoss you hate me...Look at the hate he posts..

master
!

4 of 5 liked
+3
(2 weeks ago)
@1FRAC1 No no no.. I don't hate you and I just typed that I think it's BONDO not you who down voted my reply. You have always been nice to me and I hold nothing against you. I only said that i did not know you had such views in reply to one of your above comments. We're good!

senior guru
!

3 of 6 liked
(2 weeks ago)
@💫ᗩIOᑎᑌE🌻 did you see what I was replying to?He's been going at this for quite a while now.
I am not a racist and do not care one bit about his sexual preferences.I have not spoken to him before today and I will not be attacked by him.
We all post news and it does trigger some.That goes for both sides of politics.Anyone watching and checking news for as much truth as ya can find can see what is really going on.Oh forget it,snap of finger and you do this to me,who needs it.

master
!

5 of 7 liked
+3
(2 weeks ago)
@1FRAC1 My sexual preferences? Wow!.... How do you know my preferences? Do you even know me? Did I once ever say my preferences? hmmm... *looks back* NOPE. Hating all muslims? That's racism. Deal with it. You are what you are, don't like the name, change what you are. I for one, am a straight male. my 'sexual preferences', you have no clue about. Wow you.. Just, wow. And you shine light on yourself even more. So you're a homophobe too huh? Nice to know also... Cheers to that. Thanks. I hate racism, homophobics, etc etc. So much misguided hate here, it's pathetic. so yeah, I'm hating on that. So if there's hate in my posts, its because of your ideologists in life.. Deal with it. Whats that phrase? 'Birds of a feather, flock together?' Rings true ever more to today's standards, Ever so true..

guru
!

4 of 8 liked
(1 week ago)
@Craymoss --its not hate, we women in the USA just don't want all you Muslim men in the USA.yOU GUYS TREAT ALL WOMEN LIKE SHIT,WHY SHOULD WE LIKE YOU??WE DON'T.SO THERE, YOU CAN PICK UP YOUR WOMEN-HATING SELF, AND STAY IN YOUR OWN SIDE OF THE WORLD.

master
!

0 of 1 liked
(1 week ago)
@clarachan1355 That's just it, they aren't all like that... But you all just LOVE putting all muslims in one boat... SMH... SO sad all of you. So sad........

senior master
!

4 of 7 liked
+1
(2 weeks ago)
@💫ᗩIOᑎᑌE🌻 The whole point of FREEDOM OF SPEECH is that you are free to speak. No one has to LIKE what you say. But you have the RIGHT to say it. Regardless of what you think, There are no laws that make “hate speech” illegal in the US. Even if you could DEFINE hate speech. Do you consider telling the truth hate speech? I did NOT vote you down...but I am NOW! I have the constitutional right to say what i want to. You have the right not to like it. That's IT LOL! ... www.reddit.com/r/Foodforthought/comments/3...

master
!

6 of 9 liked
+3
(2 weeks ago)
@bondojoe Not sure if you can tell how much I try to avoid you on here due to your HATE towards homosexuals, non-whites, Muslims.. the list goes on and on and you're a sexist, arrogant troll lead by your over sized ego. You should take your blind hate elsewhere. Bless your heart!

master
!

4 of 7 liked
+1
(2 weeks ago)
@bondojoe But it can be used as part of a prosecution for an added hate crime penalty..

senior master
!

2 of 5 liked
(2 weeks ago)
@Craymoss Well, I hope I never have to use it against you.

master
!

5 of 7 liked
+3
(2 weeks ago)
@bondojoe rofl, bring it on man, only one here guilty of sh*t is you. I get all your pms and sh*t on file, so be my guess if you like go that asinine route moron. lols, you....

senior guru
!

3 of 6 liked
(2 weeks ago)
@💫ᗩIOᑎᑌE🌻 I don't endorse hate either EUNOIA.Sorry that you have that wrong and if you read my replies to Craymoss you would have known that.
Good bye

master
!

4 of 5 liked
+3
(2 weeks ago)
@1FRAC1 I never said you do. There's been a misunderstanding but we can move pass that lol I did say you're kind and still believe that. I don't know if you read my forum post about racist comments on here a few weeks back or pay attention to any comments I leave to racist members who post hateful + racist remarks under movies/shows but it's something I've had an issue with since I joined as a member about 3 months ago after PW went down. So when I seen this thread and zoomed through it, Craymoss' words caught my attention as I agree with what he said that I replied to, As for BONDO, he has been nothing but rude to me from day one and always posts hateful stuff so i don't care for his existence on here. As for you - no issues at all. smiley May we keep it that way.

senior guru
!

2 of 6 liked
(2 weeks ago)
@💫ᗩIOᑎᑌE🌻 you have chosen we not be friends that is what has changed. I have not changed.
Good luck with your new friend!Sad.I have liked your posts and comments.
Good Bye

master
!

5 of 6 liked
+4
(2 weeks ago)
@1FRAC1 chosen not to be friends? Now I am convinced that it's my point of views that have changed you. Either way... take care!

master
!

3 of 3 liked
+3
(2 weeks ago)
@💫ᗩIOᑎᑌE🌻 BTW I have made it clear multiple times that I do NOT add anyone on here as friends. I had it written in my profile and typed it in chat the other day , remember? It's nothing personal - I decline everyone.

master
!

5 of 6 liked
+4
(2 weeks ago)
@💫ᗩIOᑎᑌE🌻 Frac is what they are, this thread has proven it. Now they all try to backpedal and say they are not what they are. its funny. I am what I always have been, a person that doesn't like racism of any kine and will stand up for bullsh*t. Period. People get their panties in a twist always when I pop up, it's understandable because I don't go away. Thing is, I don't put up with the bullsh*t unlike some.. If it wasn't a issue, they wouldn't of posted to begin with, but obviously they have taken a issue with not being able to post their opinions and views on 2movies anymore and it shows.. and the backpedaling at the end always cracks me up. It's what a guilty party always does.. smiley smiley

Her new friend.. FYI, I don't even know her, let alone friended her.. Never met her ever, even on the webs.. Didn't even know her on PW either. So yeppers to that one you butthurt yous Frac..

master
!

7 of 8 liked
+6
(2 weeks ago)
@Craymoss Some of these members are just SO effed up it's truly sad. They really ARE racist + hateful IGNORANT hurt souls that lash out at anyone they can whenever they get a chance and they do it as a group. If you DISAGREE with one then the entire MOB mentality goes at you lol it's so child like and these are very grown folk by age - shameful. I do not know them either nor do I care to. This is why I repeatably DECLINE Friend Requests. I can do without the drama, gossip and nonsense. Bondo especially has nothing to offer but hate and that's a FACT in everything he posts. When he seems to be sincere, it's just a troll. I could not imagine my grandpa or grandma wasting so much of their time online trying to make others feel bad and spew non-stop hatred. Why is this even tolerated on here? Members have left to go elsewhere due to these very reasons. I miss PW smiley

master
!

4 of 6 liked
+2
(2 weeks ago)
@💫ᗩIOᑎᑌE🌻 You should've seen chatbox earlier. I got jumped when I was trying to have a discussion about the unabomber. People are so misguided.. You try to give information and have a discussion but nope. So I had to end up being a Troll and got silenced from chatbox and yep, should of seen them going off. I kept it nice considering what was being said by everyone else. Does anyone get in trouble? Nope, just me lol!. It's just sad, really.. Misguided is correct terminology alright. That's what happens when your the only one that stands up to stuff. Become a target haha!

senior guru
!

no likes
(1 week ago)
@💫ᗩIOᑎᑌE🌻 nope **************

guru
!

2 of 5 liked
(1 week ago)
@Craymoss Nobody here is racist dude, just because we don't want open borders does not make a person racist. Your getting it twisted and making up that support for Trump means your racist. It does not, nor is Trump racist. And that is a load of crap, your not just going off about racism because there is nothing that is racist here. You just don't like people with an opinion that is different to yours. Your a bully

master
!

no likes
(1 week ago)
@sunshinedaydreams Not going to delve into this agin, so this the only reply i'm going to give. Everyone has outsed themselves and backpeddled and then attacked me in the process. chatbox was proof of that couple days ago. I got it all screen shotted.. & the hate is all in the forums, posted by said people . So the proof is ALL there for anyone to see as I keep sayingf. But everyone wants to defend them, rofl. So keep doing it, its cool. Just shows who's who here on the site. Makes everyones job easier. If there wasn't any racist, homophobic people here, why were new rules inplemented hmm? because those same people are posting said bullsh*t. simple as that. But go ahead, defend them like everyone keep doing. Join in on the sharade, lol. Makes no difference. Look at this and the other thread. You all are just outsing yourselves by every post you do. I have stayed the same in each post. Name calling , etc has stayed the same words. But everyone else keeps going at it with cuss words etc, etc, and trying to make it personal . As the chatbox went and these two threads on the subject have gone. Like I said, This shows it. Not all Trump supporters are Racist. True. But a great deal are. & Trump, He def get some. He backpedals with the best of them. No bully here, just facts as usual backed up proof. That's the difference between me and everyone else here going after me. smiley

senior guru
!

0 of 2 liked
(1 week ago)
@Craymoss addressed in the adult way,,yes why don't you try that for a change

master
!

1 of 2 liked
(1 week ago)
@1FRAC1 Adult way? ROFL!!! I got all that on file.. nothing about that chatbox was adult. Especially after I got silenced. lol you childish lost soul you... I love how this site has ended up. Its nice to see how everything is handled. Mods not doing their jobs, etc etc. Yep. Everyone saw that, lol. Messages I received prove that, rofl.. P.S. I was still here btw. Addressed in the adult way. yeah, rofl...........

senior master
!

6 of 13 liked
(2 weeks ago)
I've said it several times. I don't hate homosexuals. I think the few that are born that way are sick, and need help. They are far more likely to committ suicide. Even now whn they are acccepted by most. You are enabling an illness. They have emotional problems or chemical imbalances. They didn't suddenly get better in the past eight years. I have more black friends than you do. Yes, I hate every Muslim that is raping young girls, and grooming them. Do you even know what that means? You SHOULD be hating them too. I hate the ones that fly airplanes into our buildings, and kill people. I hate the ones killing, and taking over countries. But I don't hate them all. I don't hate the ones that are being good citizens...but since we are on that subject...where ARE those GOOD Muslims? Why aren't they marching every day, protesting the bad ones. Why don't we see them on tV telling everyone that the OTHER Muslims don't represent them. The "Good ' Muslims are silent, and BY their silence, they let their loyalties be known. I'm sorry that you are not intelligent enough to understand me, because you are part of the problem. Since you want to avoid me, feel free never to contact me again.

guru
!

7 of 10 liked
+4
(1 week ago)
@bondojoe Actually,I had close male gay friends,but not everyone is a nice person.It was really the PERSON HIMSELF,not that he was gay.that didnt have anything to do with it.He was just a really great,nice guy,my friend,like a big brother.Very smart,funny,and I gotta say,when i lived in that city,we would go out to eat,and we'd have someone looking at us like"wHY is that woman out with a Filipino guy?"and that was sophisticated place.That was so funny.bad,though.I had friends who were Mexican-Japanese,and got the same treatment.--"Why are they together?" people are weird,we just ignored it.

But Bondo is correct about Muslims and their religion and behavior.Yeah,I notice the "good Muslims"never come out and say anything.So why don't they support the USA against terrorism too?

We never hear anything, except for the very few Muslim women who escape their country,and publish and speak against abuse of women.I admire them--but we got so few of them.I don't like American men who rape,they are here too.It seems to be a bad thing about some men who are that way.

Look at ex-Pres.Clinton,he did it while he was a governor.And Gore,attacking maids in hotels!!It seems like a lotta big politicans have ego and sexual problems.

Also,because, maybe, of the big college here,we have a special "special-sexual abuse survivor clinic here."Nonprofit,very good,that's rare.I know some of the counselors.They have groups especially for MEN who were abused as boys too;it happens to boys,too.(sorry for the advertising.(I just wanted to show this is a big problem.--it happens to boys too.--Yes,some of them become gay from it,its true.And, yes,they got emotional problems;but they were victims usually.from childhood.--I found that out.You'd be surprised at the amt, of boys and teen agers,male, it happens to.--Some of them become gay.sorry to be so blunt.

senior master
!

4 of 7 liked
+1
(1 week ago)
@clarachan1355 You'd better be careful. They're trying to put a muzzle on me. I've been warned [asked] not to post any more stories that liberals don't approve of. If you see that I'm gone..you'll knowe why.

guru
!

3 of 5 liked
+1
(1 week ago)
@bondojoe What?????????? Screw that noise.

master
!

4 of 9 liked
(2 weeks ago)
Think of the people that have voiced their views (writing on hats and clothes) about liking Trump. Then people assault them like it is okay to do. smiley

senior master
!

3 of 9 liked
(2 weeks ago)
@PureVodka🍺 You KNOW who these idiots are! Liberals. Plain and simple. Not intelligent enough to KNOW they're idiots! LOL!

master
!

4 of 6 liked
+2
(2 weeks ago)
@bondojoe There's the basic Idiotom. Liberals!!! SMDH..

master
!

3 of 5 liked
+1
(2 weeks ago)
@PureVodka🍺 Really? that's what you came up with??? because I specifically remember a old person getting beaten by a trump lover. so don't even go there brah.. It goes both ways... Just lol dude....

master
!

4 of 9 liked
(2 weeks ago)
@Craymoss Not seen a story yet to do with someone hitting out at someone because they don't like Trump!
Assault is assault either way.

master
!

4 of 5 liked
+3
(2 weeks ago)
@PureVodka🍺 Really? wow.. A blind trumpet is a blind trumpet...... Like, wow PV..... Talk about picking and choosing what media you read and watch...... Do some actual research. Seriously. It will do you some good. How much of that koolaid you been drinking man? I'm gonna start calling you KA instead, seriously.. Thats your new name, KA, from now on. KA....

master
!

2 of 5 liked
(2 weeks ago)
@Craymoss You keep using this i've had a drink crap towards me.
You or being aggressive (for no reason) to me and it stands out.

master
!

5 of 9 liked
+1
(2 weeks ago)
@PureVodka🍺 Got drinking on your mind??
I was talking about kool-aid, which you've been drowning in if you think that "Not seen a story yet to do with someone hitting out at someone because they don't like Trump!" is True and absolute. Go do some factual research on the subject, go. Go on. I'm being completely serious here, Not dogging on your drinkin, I'm telling you to go and do some research, and you will see the truth KA..

P.S. www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dr...
"Drinking the Kool-aid..."

One lasting legacy of the Jonestown tragedy is the saying, “Don’t drink the Kool-Aid.” This has come to mean, "Don’t trust any group you find to be a little on the kooky side." or "Whatever they tell you, don't believe it too strongly".

The phrase can also be used in the opposite sense to indicate that one has embraced a particular philosophy or perspective.
Alice: Hey, did you hear that Joe is working on the Nader campaign?
Bob: Yeah, he really drank the Kool-Aid on that one.

master
!

4 of 6 liked
+2
(2 weeks ago)
@Craymoss You really should instead of just downvoting everything KA. You would actually learn something. Do some research KA.
Seriously. People HAVE and do get attacked by Trump supporters. At his rallies and other places. It has happened. Not just by anti-trumpers. Disagree all you like, it doesn't change the reality of things KA....

guru
!

6 of 8 liked
+4
(1 week ago)
@Craymoss I know my sister in north California some months ago, saw live news on tv showing Berkely college;a right wing protest march was there,peacefully,but they has very angry liberals decide to physically attack them just cause"we don';t care,if they're peaceful,we're attacking thwm!!"and they did;the police did NOTHING,they did not do their jobs.so the liberals and right wing protesters were battling on the street, no law and order.(I don't know where the film is,it was local.)it was live on local t.v.So the police decided to "stand firm"and laugh at it.

We got thugs in this town,so far they are brownshirts very hate filled liberals.They are getting like Nazis here.--so ectremist and hate--filled!!!You can't even talk to them,they get violent.that's what i see,here, too,but those police"standing down" not helping,that's disgusting.Marchers have a right not o be attacked physically.

guru
!

7 of 8 liked
+6
(1 week ago)
@clarachan1355 It may be going both ways sometimes.--rage coming out.

Do you understand that right wing,work class, middle class, they;'re taxed to death to support a huge bloated govt and the cost is breaking work class and low income tax payers?

I know a lot of them--they no longer trust democrats and liberals OR THE FED GOVT. --and especially not our crooked politicians.

Our politicians are corrupt,thieves,.anti-taxpayer rights.Middle America is paying for that big corrupt govt, and they hate it now.--anti-politician,anti-govt, is really riled up.Poor work people are broke,watching legislators in Armani suits.--how do you think all the "peasants"feel. watching the "royalty, in power,rich and corrupt on their taxes?taking huge bribes from foreign nations?--screwing with the laws against Americans ,cause big corporations bribed and made Obama wealthy,in his "millionaire new mansion".

I predict, that Middle America may really turn right, cause liberal democrats just tax them.ignore them,steal their money,and the bribers,and lie like Hell.Tax payers aren't stupid--but they are angry as Hell.I see a lot of it.--frustrated,broke,overwhelmed by "political correctness,"and sick of hearing "yer a racist!!"all the time.I think we may have some kind of "civil war"or unrest.(you're workin for Nader?he's a good guy.What happened to him,.he should be leading the republican party,they need him.He needs a big group to endorse him,finance him.--any group, so he gets elected,he was always a great guy.He'd be good in office.)

guru
!

3 of 3 liked
+3
(1 week ago)
@Craymoss Just because someone is for Trump it doesn't mean they are blind. What I seem to see from you a lot, is a lot of name calling, bullying, putting down. Everyone has an opinion. People aren't blindly for Trump. Or think he does no wrong. But you are only making yourself look like an immature bully by constantly putting people down. Why do you find that is the intelligent way to debate. You loose all power by communicating the way you do.

master
!

2 of 5 liked
(1 week ago)
@Cray Spot the...Racist...

guru
!

3 of 4 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@PureVodka🍺 that['s horrible.--what a terrible person.Palestinian terrorists assainated one Israeli leader.I have no pity for the Arabs they always hate and kill.--their whole nature is "war,war,war!!"Arab countries routinely war against each other.they won't stop.Globalization was a huge failure.Mixing peoples and cultures that are too foreign from each other,Arabs in France try to wear a "hijab" even though religion in public is banned.But I am right about a coming war.--its got all the signs--may be quite far away yet, or not.And it won't be exactly like most WW.Scary, isn't it"?

senior guru
!

1 of 1 liked
+1
(1 week ago)

senior master
!

3 of 3 liked
+3
(1 week ago)
@1FRAC1 I love that movie! I wrote a review on it!

senior guru
!

1 of 2 liked
(1 week ago)
Uncle Buck should come to forum like he stomped into school meeting!! DROP DA BOOM! this ca~rap needs to move on. You opened it and you can close it.All has been said and now just a hate fest,sorry to say.

senior master
!

3 of 5 liked
+1
(1 week ago)
@1FRAC1 LOL! Someon'e been talking to you, Lucy! Iknow it's a htae fest, but I don't see how I can stop it. Craymoss has just gone full tilt crazy, and keeps attacking Vodka. I won't post another anti-Liberal post, if I don't see any anti-Trump posts. By the way I DIDN'T start it. The people that attacked me for my freedom of speech started it. The people that attack OUR President every day started it. You tell me what YOU want me to do, and if I can, I will do it.

senior guru
!

2 of 6 liked
(1 week ago)
OK,don't know lucy,no one talked to me,I was mistaken about who started the thread in forum. crapmoss is a troll that lost it's bridge AND I think you are AWESOME! smiley smiley brought ya some smiley gonna be a long day,so eat your corn! smiley

senior master
!

3 of 3 liked
+3
(1 week ago)
@1FRAC1 LOL! If I can help stop it, let me know! I like the cut of your jib too!

senior guru
!

no likes
(1 week ago)

senior guru
!

3 of 5 liked
+1
(1 week ago)

senior master
!

3 of 4 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@1FRAC1 I agree. I would not fight with anyone over these things, but my opinions are decided by the best logic that I can muster. And ubless someone can convince me that they are correct, I will stay as I am. But I will not fight them, or hate them. Read the posts. You can see where the hate is coming from. Your first post is still spinning. it wont bload.

guru
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@1FRAC1 I couldn't agree more. This is sooo true.

senior guru
!

3 of 3 liked
+3
(1 week ago)

senior master
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@1FRAC1 Let's rob them first!

senior guru
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(1 week ago)

senior guru
!

1 of 1 liked
+1
(1 week ago)

senior guru
!

1 of 2 liked
(1 week ago)

guru
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@1FRAC1 bwaaahhhhaaa haaa haaaa

senior guru
!

2 of 3 liked
+1
(1 week ago)

senior master
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@1FRAC1 Now see... that's the kind of thing that they want to ban ME for!

senior guru
!

no likes
(1 week ago)
@bondojoe nothin racist there

senior master
!

1 of 1 liked
+1
(1 week ago)
A group of Owls is called a Congress... makes NO sense...does it? LOL! I'm an OLD Golden Earing fan. 'Where am I to go now that I've gone too far?"

senior guru
!

no likes
(1 week ago)
@bondojoe group of baboon's is a congress

senior guru
!

2 of 3 liked
+1
(1 week ago)

senior guru
!

3 of 5 liked
+1
(1 week ago)

master
!

4 of 5 liked
+3
(1 week ago)
@1FRAC1 smiley smiley

guru
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@1FRAC1 Brilliant

senior guru
!

2 of 5 liked
(1 week ago)

senior guru
!

1 of 1 liked
+1
(1 week ago)

senior guru
!

2 of 3 liked
+1
(1 week ago)

senior master
!

4 of 4 liked
+4
(1 week ago)
@1FRAC1 I heard that because everything that he did was by executive order, that there is nothing to put in his new EXPENSIVE Presidential Library. It's Empty!

senior guru
!

3 of 3 liked
+3
(1 week ago)

senior master
!

3 of 3 liked
+3
(1 week ago)
@1FRAC1 ............LOL!

senior guru
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(1 week ago)

senior master
!

4 of 5 liked
+3
(1 week ago)
@1FRAC1 He DOUBLED the national debt, actually. But the Mods don't want me to talk about that!

senior guru
!

1 of 1 liked
+1
(1 week ago)
@bondojoe this is an old one,still,good one

senior guru
!

2 of 3 liked
+1
(1 week ago)

senior master
!

3 of 3 liked
+3
(1 week ago)
@1FRAC1 Stool Bus!

senior guru
!

1 of 1 liked
+1
(1 week ago)
@bondojoe obama pacifier! Suck em silly barry ;D

senior guru
!

2 of 3 liked
+1
(1 week ago)
FOR STARTERS smiley

senior master
!

3 of 3 liked
+3
(1 week ago)
@1FRAC1 That's really sad. But thank you for all of the wonderful posts!!!

guru
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@1FRAC1 For starters is right.

senior guru
!

2 of 3 liked
+1
(1 week ago)

senior guru
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(1 week ago)

senior master
!

3 of 3 liked
+3
(1 week ago)
@1FRAC1 LOL! I am OVERWHELMED!!!

senior guru
!

2 of 3 liked
+1
(1 week ago)

senior master
!

3 of 3 liked
+3
(1 week ago)
@1FRAC1 And buy you a ticket!

senior guru
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(1 week ago)

senior guru
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(1 week ago)

senior master
!

3 of 4 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@1FRAC1 I don't hate people...but Kerry comes so close!

senior guru
!

no likes
(1 week ago)
@bondojoe he's just a stupid tool

senior guru
!

1 of 1 liked
+1
(1 week ago)

senior guru
!

2 of 4 liked
(1 week ago)

smiley smiley

senior master
!

3 of 3 liked
+3
(1 week ago)
smiley smiley smiley

senior guru
!

1 of 4 liked
(1 week ago)
@bondojoe I can go on all day if ya want! WOO HOO... #BuildThatWall

senior master
!

4 of 4 liked
+4
(1 week ago)
@1FRAC1 LOL! I have to breathe, and used the facilities every once in a while! I DO love them, but I have to clean my house, and wash clothes! Maybe you could space them out over the next few years?! LOL!

master
!

4 of 9 liked
(1 week ago)
Just been reading some of these post back, it's like @Crays law smiley or no law. smiley

Down vote if you or a?

senior master
!

5 of 10 liked
(1 week ago)
@PureVodka🍺 It's EUNOIA and craymoss both. All the time whining and complaininmg. LolaBelle made a bunch of false sttaements against me, and the entire crew of Gilligan's Island jumped down my throat. It just mushroomed from there. It's not MY fault, but I' catching the blame. I don't think I've ever said a bad word about either one of them. To their FACES , yes, but not about them.

master
!

6 of 10 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@bondojoe It's to do with backstabbing smiley one day people speak to you okay the next they have some type of attitude towards you.
They is just to many FUCKING haters.

senior master
!

3 of 4 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@PureVodka🍺 ......Yep!

master
!

3 of 4 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@PureVodka🍺 smiley Yep childish..... smiley smiley

senior guru
!

2 of 7 liked
(1 week ago)
@PureVodka🍺 Dear Sir,

Excuse me,but you spell the name wrong I do believe...IS cr*pmoss,Try to do better in spelling cause spell check is deficient.

Thank You for your attention in this matter.

Sincerely,
1FRAC1

master
!

4 of 7 liked
+1
(1 week ago)
@1FRAC1 smiley smiley Where have you got all this humour from today, whatever you taking i want some lol. smiley smiley

senior guru
!

1 of 2 liked
(1 week ago)
@1FRAC1 two down votes from the two that would..HA HA HA HA who gives a sh*t HAAAAH

master
!

5 of 8 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
Don't include me in the backstabbing, that's a whole different thing ...... the one with the "word games"... yep

senior master
!

3 of 5 liked
+1
(1 week ago)
@TragicMouse🐭 I know. What I don't know is why anyone is listening to her! LOL!

master
!

3 of 6 liked
(1 week ago)
@bondojoe The Truth Is Out There.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVzdoHNcv7k

senior master
!

3 of 3 liked
+3
(1 week ago)
@PureVodka🍺 Yeah.. it's BEEN like the xfiles around here...!

master
!

5 of 5 liked
+5
(1 week ago)
@bondojoe Night & hope things work out for you. Myself? I give up on the crap here tonight and the immature idiots ... lol

senior master
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@TragicMouse🐭 Goodnight! I hope you have nice dreams! CU tomorrow!

master
!

3 of 3 liked
+3
(1 week ago)
So PV you down voting me? Very childish....

master
!

3 of 3 liked
+3
(1 week ago)
Guess the silence I got on this is my answer eh? Whatever smiley smiley

senior master
!

4 of 5 liked
+3
(1 week ago)
@TragicMouse🐭 Maybe he didn't see the post. I can't imagine vodka voting you down!

master
!

4 of 4 liked
+4
(1 week ago)
@bondojoe Sadly, I can, was a totally different, unrelated thing... and yeah he watches what's being said all the time....

senior master
!

3 of 4 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@TragicMouse🐭 Sorry Mouse...I like you!

master
!

4 of 5 liked
+3
(1 week ago)
@bondojoe And I like you too smiley Can't win em all I guess lol

master
!

4 of 4 liked
+4
(1 week ago)
@bondojoe Crybaby, insults me and accuses me of crap, but that's okay apparently.... lol

senior master
!

3 of 5 liked
+1
(1 week ago)
@TragicMouse🐭 Well, I can't defend him forever. Let's tar,and feather him! LOL! If I lived close to you, we'd turn that computer off and go have a beer, and forget about this nonsense. Life is more important than a bunch of people being mean just because they can. I hope you don't let it bother you!

senior guru
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@bondojoe don't let the kiddies see ya fighting,ps they are the one's down voting us alllll.

guru
!

5 of 5 liked
+5
(1 week ago)
@TragicMouse🐭 yea I don't think he saw your post or would downvote you.

master
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@sunshinedaydreams Thank you. smiley smiley

senior guru
!

3 of 3 liked
+3
(1 week ago)
@TragicMouse🐭 Nah not PV,we know who's doin what and it ain't one of us..Could it be one of those 'sweet' flake screamer's, HMMM,smiley

master
!

1 of 1 liked
+1
(1 week ago)
@1FRAC1 Thanks for stating the obvious. smiley smiley

master
!

4 of 4 liked
+4
(1 week ago)
Sounds good... where is that tar, I'm soo ready ... not a violent person though, so I guess it's better to call it a day... But I'd still take you up on that beer, least beer is sorta healing in it's own weird way smiley smiley smiley

senior master
!

3 of 3 liked
+3
(1 week ago)
@TragicMouse🐭 I wish we could!

senior master
!

3 of 3 liked
+3
(1 week ago)
smiley

senior guru
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(1 week ago)

senior master
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@1FRAC1 Wow! I would have had trouble doing that with my toy cars, when I was a kid. What a wreck!

master
!

1 of 1 liked
+1
(1 week ago)
@1FRAC1 Is this a guess which lane was not gritted add?

senior guru
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@PureVodka🍺 I up voted all ya'll tee hee hee

guru
!

1 of 1 liked
+1
(1 week ago)
@1FRAC1 LOL.... but OMG this picture.........WOW

senior guru
!

1 of 1 liked
+1
(1 week ago)

senior master
!

2 of 2 liked
+2
(1 week ago)
@1FRAC1 I did body work and painting all of my life. For about 3 years, I did restorations on old classics. I LOVE those old beauties. There's NOTHING like them. They are art!

senior master
!

1 of 1 liked
+1
(1 week ago)
I love that old woody. I love them ALL! I've had a few exotic cars. I had a LOT of cars that are considered classics now. I was too young and dumb to keep them. I had an old Packard. Believe it or not, in the Chicago area, they were once used as taxi-cabs. My favorite was a 58 Thundedrbird.

senior master
!

1 of 1 liked
+1
(1 week ago)
I LOVE the sound of that 32 coupe!

senior master
!

1 of 1 liked
+1
(1 week ago)
"Little Deuce Coupe" ...I LOVE it!

!

4 of 4 liked
+4
(1 week ago)
Freedom? What is that? Is it edible?

I often hear people shout "fight for freedom!!" when they go to steal rights and independence away from others. When boiling hatred and resentment compel people to seek vengeance upon civilian communities for transgressions of a long lost past, they also do so in the name of "freedom". It seems then that this "freedom" you speak of is a vile and sinister thing that destroys lives but, I do not know if that is it's intended purpose or meaning.

I will be sure to let you know what this elusive "freedom" thing means to me the moment I discover it...

master
!

no likes
(1 week ago)
@EmperorDragon Tis elusive. You speak the truth!

contributor
!

2 of 3 liked
+1
(1 week ago)
Does anyone have any spare downvotes they can lend me? as I'm now running pretty low on them right now.

Thanks in advance.

FEEDBACK