InuYasha: Guren no Houraijima (InuYasha the Movie 4: Fire on the Mystic Island) Subtitle Indonesia | Descarga Juegos PS4 PKG | KMSpico 10.1.8 FINAL + Portable (Office and Windows 10 Activator) [TechTools]
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

+ Submit News

Actress Sean Young wanted for questioning in burglary | Daily Mail Online

The 58-year-old, best known for her roles in 1980s hits Blade Runner, No Way Out and Wall Street, was caught on camera breaking into the Queens store with a male companion on Thursday.
by sunshinedaydreams • 79 views • 12 comments • 1 week ago • category: Celebrities
Users who upvoted this

User Comments

guru

(1 week ago)
Sean has done it this time. Girl has some issues. After reading the list of naughty things she has done, I totally forgot about her sending James woods dead body photos when he broke up with her. LOL she be crazy!

senior guru

(1 week ago)
@sunshinedaydreams seems like she is crazy, but she was quite a beauty in Blade Runnersmileysmileysmiley

senior master

(1 week ago)
NO! Why would she DO that? She was once one of my favorite actresses. She did some really nice work. How do people lose all of that money? She's had a long, well paid career. Doesn't the Motion Picture Academy have a fund of some kind for broke ex actors? If not why not?

guru

(1 week ago)
@bondojoe Not really, she did get black-listed pretty much right after her second block buster No way out. She only just recently (the last few years)start getting more roles. Probably as time heals all wounds and/or she really needed the money. Newbie directors felt she would elevate their movies. I watched some of them and NOPE she didn't help them at all. LOL. I know what you mean though, I loved her in Blade runner, and no way out, but what else has she done that was good???I can't think of anything. And to be quite honest, she really wasn't the best actor. Pretty to look at, but not much else.

senior master

(1 week ago)
@sunshinedaydreams Pretty to look at is sometimes sufficient, but she was good in Love Crimes, and several others. I liked them, anyway.

guru

(1 week ago)
@bondojoe I'm sure i've seen it, but was looking for a movie to watch just now, so I think I will watch it again smiley ty for the suggestion even though you didn't know I needed one smiley

master

(1 week ago)
Apparently she was known for staking her costars, like Kevin Costner during the filming of No Way Out, and being notoriously difficult to work with. Her actual "career" isn't that long. I read they consider it about a 10 year span as she got blacklisted due to all her many issues.

I don't know her, and she claims that if she were a man she'd of been treated differently, but the evidence seems to suggest she has some really strange and dangerous ideas and behaviors.

senior master

(1 week ago)
Yes, it seems that her stability might be in question. But her career did span 38 years, from 1980 to 2018. And she DID work every year. Some years more than others. And some of those parts were leading parts. Parts that many actors go an entire lifetime without seeing. I hope she can get some help, and return to acting.

guru

(1 week ago)
@bondojoe Didn't know, I guess I just never saw them.

senior master

(1 week ago)
@sunshinedaydreams I was thining about what you said. You're right...she wasn't a great actress. But there was something about her that I liked. I think it may have ben her attitude...the one that kept her in trouble all of the time. She was cocky. In liked that. Or, maybe it was the crazy side of her that appealed to me...LOL! She had SOME quality that I liked.

top expert

(1 week ago)
Most H'wood actors & actresses are completely insane.
They shouldn't be allowed to have children.

guru

(1 week ago)
@Crutchbender LOL yea I think your totally right on that one!

Please log in or register to post a comment.

Top news of the day