Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate11 3 2 1 Patch [LL] | 1x06 Six Dreams | Lego Nexo Knights
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

+ Submit News

Christian parents in Michigan who 'let baby die for religious reasons' | Daily Mail Online

Seth Welch and Tatiana Fusari, both 27, were charged with felony murder and first-degree child abuse on Monday over the death of their baby daughter, Mary, on Thursday.
by sunshinedaydreams • 56 views • 6 comments • 1 week ago • category: General
Users who upvoted this

User Comments

senior master
!

(1 week ago)
A lot of people are too ignorant to have children.

guru
!

(1 week ago)
@bondojoe Yep! Did you watch the video? It is priceless.

senior master
!

(1 week ago)
@sunshinedaydreams Yeah... I watched it. No noe can ACT that dumb...can they?

senior guru
!

(1 week ago)
got dramatic over the sentence giving but has a face of shocking stillness when reading out their crimes(his face pretty much), they knew but done nothing, vaccines are evil and yes of course they would put that into the piece here, but it is really sad when, there is a problem and parents like this do nothing because of a few religious teachings twisted or read wrong for this to happen, were they even looking after her properly to get to this stage? sick parenting for silly religious reasons, thats an adult choosing to suffer, don't impose that of your suffering unto others. such a sad story.

top expert
!

(1 week ago)
What kind of Christians are they identifying themselves as? Not what I was raised on or believe. Ignorant a***oles. What kind of parenting is it they claim to be doing? Again, not what I was raised on, believe, nor how I treat not just my own son, but any other child. And what kind of parents raised them to be these horrible people? Makes me ill.

top expert
!

(1 week ago)
This man is an absolute idiot. The infuriating thing about this article is that people will read the headline, bullet points and maybe, if we are lucky the first paragraph. In doing so articles like this paint all christians with the same BROAD brush, at it seems it was created to do. There are all types out there and my heart goes out to the family of this baby that they lose all of the brightness that she could have brought them except for her idiot parents. I know from personal experience that not everyone was meant to be a parent and I'll be a loud voice against these two ever having the chance to have another child.

Please log in or register to post a comment.

Top news of the day